13th Annual Christmas Kettle Luncheon Honoree
The Salvation Army and the Los Angeles Metropolitan Advisory Board are pleased to Honor this year’s Distinguished Guest Speaker, Lew Horne.
Lewis C. Horne is a Divisional President for Advisory Services with responsibility for CBRE’s business in the Pacific Southwest including; Southern California, Arizona and Hawaii.
In this role, Mr. Horne leads the strategic direction and performance of the firm’s Advisory Services business, which includes Advisory & Transaction Services, Asset Services, Capital Markets, Local Project Management and Valuations.
Mr. Horne is an active and well-respected leader in the Los Angeles community, regularly lending his voice, experience, and time to help create meaningful solutions for a wide variety of business and social issues, including the complex challenges around homelessness.Mr. Horne is passionate about collaboration and actively promotes the integration of multiple disciplines to ensure well-conceived, strategic solutions for complex client assignments. This passion led him to become an early adopter and champion for workplace transformation, including Workplace Strategy, Experience Consulting, Change Management and Occupancy Management.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Horne held a variety of leadership positions in the company, beginning as an industrial brokerage professional in 1984 and quickly growing to become one of the top 3% of brokerage professionals company-wide. He has successfully grown his career at CBRE for more than 30 years.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Co-Chair, Central City Association, Homelessness Initiative (2016-Present)
- Past Chairman/Current Board Member, LAEDC (Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (2012-Present)
- Current Board Member, LA Business Council (2013-Present)
- Current Board Member, World Trade Corporation Los Angeles (2015-Present)
- Current Vice Chair & Board Member, Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters (2010-Present)
- Current Board Member, Caruso Catholic Center Advisory Board (2018-Present)
- Past Board Member, Didi Hirsh Mental Health Services (2013-2016)
- Man of the Year Award for Constitutional Rights Foundation, Recipient (2018)
- Spirit of Life Award, Recipient, National Multiple Sclerosis Society (2016)
- Manager Innovation Award, CBRE (2010, 2013)